Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Inaugural Post (cue the pompous music)

Here it is.  The first post.

Though I have written blogs before, this one is going to be different.  A journal, a diary, an honest chronicle of the events of my day, the life of my family, and the thoughts of my heart.  I want it to be filled with pictures, which means I need to dust off the 'ole digital camera and get to snapping!  And I want it to be something our whole family can look at to remember and to praise God for His working in our lives.

I will be happy if it's totally eclectic and unfocused as long as it's from the heart!  Maybe someday a journal entry, someday just a bunch of pictures, one day a great recipe, one day an exposition on something I feel strongly about.  I want it to be fun and honest and ultimately God glorifying!

Hopefully, it can be all these things.  We'll see....

(you can turn off the music now)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot turn off the music, it follows me wherever I go and crescendos whenever I enter a room full of people, strange, I know, but God works in mysterious ways........

    On a side note, eclectic and unfocused, imo, essentially describes our family, that and inappropriately loud talking voices.

    ReplyDelete