Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Unexpected Interruptions...

Well, I had planned on having already written several posts on Thanksgiving and traditions, but other things have held my attention over the last few days.

First, we are still battling illness!  It's of the minor kind, not the I'm-dying-kill-me-now type, but it still has kept us at home and away from those we're afraid to spread it to.  And it's been one of us at a time, which has really spread things out!  I have never dealt with such a long bout of illnesses, but fortunately it's nothing serious and I thank God for that.

Second, a very, very dear friend of ours was rushed to the hospital after she passed out and woke back up having seizures.  There is still not a definitive diagnosis at this point.  I went and saw her last night and have been praying, praying.  She is totally lucid, but obviously deeply concerned about why this is happening.  To be totally honest, I am frustrated as one of her closest friends to not be able to go see her and give her comfort today, but I need to stay with the kids, and I know she is completely safe in the Lord's hands.  Hopefully I can see her tomorrow at some point....  If you're reading this around the date I've posted, please pray for her!

So all this to say, I will get to those posts soon.  And a special post on the challenge of switching children's rooms, sleeping arrangements, and furniture all in one night....while they're asleep!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment